19 February, 2009

Peiraiki in the Wind

Today it was a very fine day, but windy as well. I went out to see how the things were and here are some photos from Peiraiki area of Piraeus, Greece.


One of the street near our flat; it looks as if the sea is coming to you.





OK. You cannot perceive from this photo, but I tell you that I could not stand still while shooting it.



Aphrodite Bay and the Oratory of St. Nicholaus (I think).

When I came home, I noticed my eye-glasses were filled with fine crystals of salt.

I don't believe the temperature wasn't that low, but, because of the strong wind, the perceived temperature was much lower. Even the cats were feeling cold.


Now it is quarter to 21 o'clock, but the wind is browing ever stronger. I don't like much the sound of wind...

No comments: