10 June, 2012

Sugar Free Cold Chocolate


I am still not totally fine due to the high temperature. However it is sad not to go out at all on Sunday, so we went for a coffee at Plateia Alexandras in Piraeus.

Plateia Alexandras (Alexandra Square) is on Zeas Marina. It has a very nice view of the Marina, but it is relatively quiet and peaceful.

We entered Stretto, one of the three cafeteria of the piazza.

There I found sugar free chocolate drinks, which can come cold or hot, black or white.

I tried cold dark chocolate.

Although it was sugar free, it was sweet due to low calorie sugar substitute. I would not have minded even it had not been sweet at all, because I do not like sweet drinks in general.

Anyway it was very cold and refreshing. If you like chocolate and want to cut sugar intake, it is an excellent choice.

3.90 Euro.

No comments: