02 December, 2009

Syntagma Square at 7 O'clock

Ilektrikó work continues. To make it punctually to my appointment in Syntagma Square, I leave home quite early, at 6 o'clock. By doing so, I arrive too early for my appointment, but in later time, I can never know how is the traffic and I am constraint to do this.

In the other morning, I arrived at 7 o'clock, i.e. 30 min earlier than the appointment. I won't call 7 o'clock really an early morning, but seeing such darkness, I cannot avoid this impression.

Not knowing what to do, I did a bit of sightseeing.

Koulouri man already at work.

Koulouri man

Syntagma Square still deserted.



Handsome Parliament (Voulí) building.



And I attended the Euzones Guard changing ceremony. There was no one else around me.



Now you know see that they don't do this only for the tourists! ^_^



And a cappuccino and a butter croissant at Grigoris. 3 euros, if I remember well.

Croissant

Later, I went down to the toilets. The Syntagma branch of Grigoris has separate gent's and ladies' toilets. I went into the ladies'. The one cubicle was stained, so I tried the other cubicle, of which the door was half open.

I saw a man pissing!

Taken by surprise, I said "sorry" and close the door.

It did not take much time for me to realise that it is him who was in the wrong section and who was supposed to close the door anyway. I was really pissed off! ha ha ha

No comments: