06 September, 2014

Thissio View @ Thissio


I do not remember exactly when, but GH and I went to Thissio View for a coffee.

Thissio View (or Θέα Θησείο) is a cafe restaurant on Apostolou Street, just next to Chocolat and Athenaion Politeia.

It wasn't the first time to be there, but it was the first time on the roof top.

It has a really good view to Acropolis, Agora, and Lycabettus Hill.


I do not remember exactly how much we paid for coffee. It was expensive, but not more expensive than at other nice cafes in the area, so it should have been around 4 Euro.


I ordered waffle. I should have told them I wanted vanilla ice cream, though. Again, I do not remember how much it was, but should be 6 or 6.50 Euro.


The best section on the terrace is reserved for restaurant. I checked the menu and it was expensive. But, again, it is not as expensive as, say at Dionysos.


If you order 1 salad, 2 burgers and 2 beers, you can get away with 50 Euro, I guess. They have the menu on their website, so if you are interested, check it out.

The service wasn't professional and the waiters were oblivious and inattentive. But, here you come for the view and not for service or even for gourmet experience, so it is fine, as well. However, if you are coming here for food, it is strongly recommended to reserve a good table with the best view.

Thissio View
Apostolou Pavlou 25 & Agias Marinas, Thisio, Athens
Αποστόλου Παύλου 25 & Αγίας Μαρίνης, Θησείο
Tel. +30-210 3476754
http://www.thissioview.gr/

No comments: